- Mr Gan Geok Eng first develops the medicated oil of White Flower Embrocation, commonly known as Pak Fah Yeow in Penang, Malaysia.
- Trademark related to the company product is registered in Singapore.
- Starts business in Hong Kong.
Active participation in the Hong Kong Chinese Products Exhibition (Industrial Trade Fair) from 1953.
Sets up Hoe Hin Pak Fah Yeow Manufacturing Limited in Hong Kong.
- Expands market to South East Asia.
- Expands market to the United Status of America.
- Expands market to China and Canada.
- Lists on the main board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (stock code: 239) in 1991.
Launches Floral and Fruity Hoe Hin White Flower Embrocation.
Awarded the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificate by Therapeutic Goods Administration, Department of Health, Australia.
Relocates factory to Chai Wan, Hong Kong with an increased space of over 34,000 sqft.
Awarded Hong Kong Top Ten Brand Names Awards.
Awarded the ISO certificate ISO9002: 1994.
- Awarded the Q-mark certificate for White Flower Embrocation.
Launches Hoe Hin Strain Relief.
Awarded Q-mark certificate for Hoe Hin Strain Relief (first Wood Lock Oil product with Q-mark certificate).
Awarded the ISO certificate ISO9001:2000.
Re-launches Hoe Hin White Flower Ointment.
Awarded Good Manufacturing Practice in respect of Proprietary Chinese Medicines (GMP-pCm)
Rebrands Floral scented White Flower Embrocation to Fuzai 239 in celebration of the Company’s 80th Anniversary.
- Progressively develops online marketing to broaden customer base, with the setting up of a Facebook fans page, Weibo and Youtube accounts from 2011 and provide interactive communication to worldwide customers.